Good nite : "Untuk elak tapak kaki anda berbau dan merekah, ramas beberapa helai daun pandan dan masukkan ke dalam kasut setiap kali anda tiba di rumah..."
Dear family members and friends, I would to invite u all to my wedding~ Yes... I am getting married... Just broke the news to everyone a couple of weeks ago (on the 15th of Oct to be exact) during my friends' (Aafina and Aimi) birthday party and it made all of my friends shit bricks... They were all shocked most probably because me and my girl never said anything about it... Never even hinted anything... and then, BAMMMM!!! we dropped the news on them and it went Nagasaki and Hiroshima... We won surprise of the year... Thank u... So, the reception on my honey's side will be on 12th of November 2011 (Saturday) which is next month... Gosh... I'm nervous... Of course I'm nervous, it's a wedding! I'm taking a huge motherfucking step here... At the same time, u have no idea how happy I am... Haha... Here's the venue... No 6, Jalan CJ2/10-4, Taman Cheras Jaya, 43200 Batu 9, Cheras, Selangor Darul Ehsan Coordinates : N3.0275, E...
I always refer this type of tudung as "Tudung Fringe"... Because u'll look like u have a fringe wearing it... Especially if it's in black colour... This one, I refer as "Tudung Belah Tengah"... Because wearing it will make u look like u part ur hair at the middle... Those tudung s above are actually "Tudung Syria"... With all the variety of tudung s nowadays, those above are my least favourites to see on a girl's head... The one that is currently on trend is of course the "Hana Tajima" style... Hana Tajima is a person - model and fashion designer... I quote her, "Being a Muslimah in a western country can be a bit daunting especially when it comes to the stares! I wanted to create something that would help Muslimah’s everywhere keep motivated..." Hana Tajima-Simpson I kinda like this style of tudung because it looks trendy... I even urged my girlfriend to try it and I'm loving the way...
After seeing the new list of GSC's new movie releases, I felt that I'm going to watch all of the movies, I have to do a marathon... and which I did last Saturday with my girl... We planned to watch 4 movies in a row; Dance Flick, Aliens in the Attic, Orphan and I Love You Beth Cooper... But we missed Dance Flick due to excessive sleeping... :-P Quite funny... and the girl above (Ashley Boettcher) who played Hannah was awesomely cute... There's indeed something wrong with Esther when she killed everyone who she saw as a threat... A very good thriller movie for the big amount of suspense... A typical teenage movie yet quite entertaining... Quite funny :-P Next? I really wanted to watch District 9...
and what then? should we wear the shoes from there on, or just leave the pandan leaves in the shoes?
ReplyDeleteJust put the leaves in the shoes whenever u're not wearing them... It's to remove the bad odor
ReplyDelete