Movie Marathon...
After seeing the new list of GSC's new movie releases, I felt that I'm going to watch all of the movies, I have to do a marathon... and which I did last Saturday with my girl... We planned to watch 4 movies in a row; Dance Flick, Aliens in the Attic, Orphan and I Love You Beth Cooper... But we missed Dance Flick due to excessive sleeping... :-P Quite funny... and the girl above (Ashley Boettcher) who played Hannah was awesomely cute... There's indeed something wrong with Esther when she killed everyone who she saw as a threat... A very good thriller movie for the big amount of suspense... A typical teenage movie yet quite entertaining... Quite funny :-P Next? I really wanted to watch District 9...


Something that manga lovers would understand...
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletecool!!!!
ReplyDeleteni time bila dia transform?
time lawan uquillora(pekebenda tah eja dia??) ke?
gempak la siak!!!
Betul2!!
ReplyDeleteAku sangat excited bila dia bertukar
sangat kuat
dia koyakkan tangan Ulquiorra cam petik buah pisang je...