Movie Marathon...
After seeing the new list of GSC's new movie releases, I felt that I'm going to watch all of the movies, I have to do a marathon... and which I did last Saturday with my girl... We planned to watch 4 movies in a row; Dance Flick, Aliens in the Attic, Orphan and I Love You Beth Cooper... But we missed Dance Flick due to excessive sleeping... :-P Quite funny... and the girl above (Ashley Boettcher) who played Hannah was awesomely cute... There's indeed something wrong with Esther when she killed everyone who she saw as a threat... A very good thriller movie for the big amount of suspense... A typical teenage movie yet quite entertaining... Quite funny :-P Next? I really wanted to watch District 9...




Arr ~ bgaimana jika saya jd GF kamu? Aku dpt menatang ni x? Hahahahaha
ReplyDeletebiar nampak "lame"..janji anda ikhlas..go pahmi!!!!
ReplyDeleteI just want to be the best boyfriend in the world!
ReplyDeleteI dont have money
I dont have the looks
but I will sure make my girlfriend happy
:p
Haahahaha ~ that's sweet !! Beruntung beliau ..!!
ReplyDeleteOMG!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteso dayyum sweet!!!!!!!!!
plz take me as ur 2nd gf!!!
will u???
(abes la aku kene tala ngan azim nnti)
hahaha!!
heheh..dear...this is so cute!
ReplyDelete